Designer / Senior Designer - Piping SP3D with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry.
Contract: - 6 Month
Job Location: Kolkata
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / BE (Mechanical)
- Minimum of 5-12 years of experience in the detail engineering of process plants
- Project / site experience of working in a variety of projects including grassroots, brownfield and revamp types
- Sound knowledge of all general piping design, developing experience in the area of piping layout and phases of plot plan development
- Some experience in site based design in support of construction
- Shall have proven experience of SP3D.
- Experience in other common CAD systems like PDMS & E3D will be added advantage
- Have detailed knowledge and proven application in all general piping design / layout aspects
- Must be conversant in materials of construction, insulation and installed instruments commonly used
- Have experience in more complex piping systems such as lined and jacketed pipe and the impact of material supply and fabrication on piping design
- Understand thoroughly common equipment and routing of all major process and utility piping in accordance with P&IDs and project standards, including the understanding of impact of specific service conditions on piping design e.g., vibration, two-phase slug flow
- Understand basis stress analysis concepts and skilled in pipe support selection and capable of preparing SPS designs
- Understand clearly the piping standards and details, be capable of providing structured feedback on piping and layout standards through line manager or as appropriate, and have experience in proving necessary inputs for preparation of project standards and procedures
- Produce and check common piping deliverables including isometrics, piping GA's, tie-in details and plot plans. Shall undertake MTO and duties of other disciplines of the Piping and Plant Layout Group when necessary and assists with the preparation of presentation materials e.g. videos, animation, plant views. Shall have proven experience of SP3D. Experience in other common CAD systems like PDMS & E3D will be added advantange
- Check any piping details as driven by the project requirements e.g. steam tracing, steam jacketing, drip legs, equipment trim. Prepares SPS details ready for checking by stress engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Mechanical, Diploma - Mechanical, Electrical
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
ANI Instruments Pvt. Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Reena Yadav
Contact Company:ANI Instruments Pvt. Ltd.